It is definitely valuable feedback :-)

Are you actively working on it and need some code pointers? If that's the case, then this list is
definitely the one to ask on, so others can help just let us know what you've tried so we can make
sure we don't go over old ground.

Otherwise, if there isn't already a bug logged it sounds like this is a prime candidate so it can
be tracked and someone (or multiple people!) can work on it.

Regardless, thank you for taking the time to note this. Even if it is just a heads up to let us
know about an issue, I think it's good for us to acknowledge that you've taken the time and effort
to look into this, and I know I for one appreciate it.

Thanks, Steven :-)

Chris