Hi Jan,

Am 03.01.2016 um 16:09 schrieb Jan Rheinländer:
[build RC ] basegfx/default
[build RC ] sax/default
Die Eingabedatei wurde zweimal angegeben.             <<<=== The input
file was mentioned twice (my translation)

C:/Users/User/Documents/lode/dev/core/solenv/gbuild/UIConfig.mk:186:
recipe for target
'C:/Users/User/Documents/lode/dev/core/workdir/UIConfig/modules/dbapp.ilst'
failed
make[1]: ***
[C:/Users/User/Documents/lode/dev/core/workdir/UIConfig/modules/dbapp.ilst]
Error 1
make[1]: *** Deleting file
'C:/Users/User/Documents/lode/dev/core/workdir/UIConfig/modules/dbapp.ilst'
Makefile:250: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 2

What's wrong?

I know these errors. And I had multiple others for my Windows build of
LO 5.0 on a German Windows 7 VM.

The following quote is my Jenkins job, which actually runs the build:

# Clean temp, as a lot of checks don't remove their temporary files
set +e
rm -rf /tmp/*
set -e

# Ignore Unix executable bit in Windows, as everything is executable
# Prevents all the changed file attributes which break submodule update
git config core.filemode false
git submodule foreach git config core.filemode false
git submodule update

# We have to set the PATH to include Cygwin /usr(local/)?/bin
# even if it's discouraged in the build documentation
#
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows#System_PATH_causing_weird_build_breakage
export PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:$PATH"

MAKE=/opt/lo/bin/make-msvc \
GNUMAKE=/opt/lo/bin/make-msvc \
./autogen.sh \
--enable-pch \
--disable-ccache \
--disable-cve-tests \
--with-ant-home='/cygdrive/c/sources/apache-ant-1.9.4' \
--with-external-tar='/cygdrive/c/sources/lo-external' \
--with-jdk-home='/cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Java/jdk1.8.0_51' \
--with-junit='/cygdrive/c/sources/junit-4.10.jar' \
--disable-extension-update \
--disable-online-update \
--enable-extension-integration \
--enable-release-build \
--enable-ext-nlpsolver \
--enable-ext-wiki-publisher \
--with-build-version="${BUILD_NUMBER}" \
--with-help \
--with-java \
--with-lang='de fr es it pt' \
--with-myspell-dicts \
--with-package-format=msi \
--with-visual-studio=2013

# For verbose output add: GMAKE_OPTIONS='VERBOSE=1'
/opt/lo/bin/make-msvc

Without the adapted $PATH, my build uses Windows version of "sort",
which adds Windows newlines to sorted files - like the ilist files -
which break the build.

HTH

Jan-Marek