On 11/04/2015 11:32 AM, jan iversen wrote:
On 4 November 2015 at 11:21, Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud@gmail.com
<mailto:nthiebaud@gmail.com>> wrote:
    you can choose size or perf.. but having a
    bool foo:1
    followed by 2 plain bool
    is wrong either way.

Correct, things like that make many compilers drop optimization for the
whole class.

Can you elaborate?

As a side note, also remember that when using initializers in the
constructor, while digging into the code I have seen a couple of places
where the
sequence of initializers do not match the declaration sequence.

That gets warned about by all relevant compilers (IIRC), so it would surprise me if there are instances of that in the LO code base (which should routinely be built with --enable-werror).