Ok account created, and plugin uploaded 3 days ago (
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/bibleget-i-o). Now
awaiting moderation.

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 6:21 PM, John D'Orazio <
john.dorazio@cappellaniauniroma3.org> wrote:

I'm trying to create an account on the extensions website... I'm figuring
maybe everyone is busy for the conference, but when the admin of the
extensions website gets a chance, I'm ready to upload my plugin...

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 8:13 PM, John D'Orazio <