Hi Michael,

> very odd... do you still have this problem?

no, i am pretty sure my anti virus tool caused the problems.
after disabling the "Identity Protection Service" (caused up to 50% cpu usage during builds!)
and adding cygwin/source folders to the exclude list, i can even build lo 5.0.1 with "make -j 4"

which "make" are you using?
i see that the wiki still recommends to download make-85047eb-msvc.exe ...

yes, i followed the wiki instructions

does it help if you try my make 4.1 release build from here as /opt/lo/bin/make:

not tried yet

at the moment i am struggling with vs 2013 integration ...

Regards
Oliver