Hello Matthew,

Il 14/06/2015 15:26, Matthew J. Francis ha scritto:
Hi,

For the past few weeks I've been working on some upgrades to PyUNO,
which have now reached (what I hope is) a sufficient level of sanity and
stability. I've pushed the changes to:

   https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/16272

Cool stuff!

Given that this is a fairly large API change (if for a scripting
language that is not -yet- heavily used by our users), it probably

Have you tried this against unoconv?
https://github.com/dagwieers/unoconv

needs a careful review, but I have a suspicion that probably no one
developer currently has knowledge of all the interlocking requirements
at play here - or PyUNO might look somewhat different to begin with ;)
If anyone feels kind enough to take on the work of reviewing this,
please give me a shout and I'll offer what help I can on understanding
how all the pieces fit together.

Speaking of pythonic api there was this nice talk which i think fits quite well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf-BqAjZb8M

TLDR; what about adding a pythonic wrapper on top of the actual API to make it pythonic?

thanks a lot for your work

--
Riccardo Magliocchetti
@rmistaken