On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 3:40 PM, Bjoern Michaelsen
<bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com> wrote:

Of course, you can collect the data of last-known-good manually

No today you cannot, as there is no guarantee that the intersection of
the set of the commit built by each tinderbox is non-empty.
In fact the odds that that set is non empty during a given work-day is
pretty low.

-- but pulling
from a branch is one of the most basic and simple operations of git.

and git log --show-notes --grep "jenkins:all_green"
is not that hard either to find a commit

Heck, if it is too hard to learn basic tooling, we can even add it to ./g
./g green

as I said earlier a tag (or a branch which is the same thing
fundamentally) defeat parallelism.