Hi Michael,

a short status report:

Michael Stahl schrieb:
On 06.06.2015 22:03, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Michael,

thank-you for looking at my problems.

Michael Stahl schrieb:
On 05.06.2015 01:44, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi all,

I struggle with the clipboard. My goal is to import MathML in module
Math from clipboard, similar as it is imported from file. But I'm stuck.
Therefore some questions:
[skipped a lot of text]

Helpful comments. Looking around I think, the connection to the OS is
done in /main/dtrans/source/win32/

I have found the table m_TranslTable, which refers the SOT_FORMATSTR_IDs
from exchange.cxx. I'll try what happens, when I add the MathML format
there too. I had already added it in exchange.cxx, but that was not
enough to be recognized. [I need some time for that. I will report back,
when I have finished.]

that sounds plausible.

I have added the MathML format to m_TranslTable and now I get the clipboard content. In addition I have added debug outputs for MimeType and HumanPresentableName.

With all that I see:

The MathML-content from Microsoft MathInputPanel can be detected in clipboard and the stream contains a complete MathML content, so if saved to file it would result in a valid MathML file.

The same is true for copying an equation from Microsoft Word 2010. Among 15 detected clipboard formats, I can get the correct one by using the new introduced SOT_FORMATSTR_ID.

The clipboard format from MathCast is not a real MathML content, but it is MimeType = text/plain;charset=windows1252 and HumanPresentableName = OEM/ANSI Text. So importing that is a different problem and has to wait until the import of valid MathML is successful.

For your tips about XML-parsing I need some more time.

Kind regards
Regina