On 19.05.2015 14:08, Edgar Holst wrote:
To generate bookmarks, making checks, ..., we are scrolling with Basic
through the whole document. To protect the visible scrolling and speed
up the process of checking, we are using the Basic function
"ThisComponent.lockControllers" and at the end of checking
"ThisComponent.unlockControllers".
And here is the Problem. If the document grow up, let me say about 10
and more pages, pages get lost and information in cells can't be
checked. If we don't use "lock/unlockControllers" everything works fine,
but it slow down the process extremly. And if the document has up to 100
and more pages, "You know what User's say to me, ..."

do you use the document's XTextViewCursor?  it could be faster to create
a new XTextCursor from the document and use that; it would avoid visibly
scrolling the document around at least, even without lockControllers.

you can create a new cursor with

 ThisComponent.getText().createTextCursor()

that said i wouldn't know how much of the slowdown is due to using the
view cursor instead of a plain text cursor, and how much is due to
re-layouting after every modification of the document, which can only be
avoided with lockControllers.