On Wed, 2015-03-18 at 21:04 +0200, Efe Gürkan YALAMAN wrote:

Somewhere in the bugzilla I think Caolan mentioned it can be
implemented as a tree-view because the options are in a tree structure
and it would fit better then a simple table. Also it solves the
dialog's usability issues too. I hope that will solve the
accessibility problems too.

Yeah, I think that's the best approach, to try and use a tree in there.
(a SvTreeList I suppose) because the amount of elements in the list is
just crazy, 30,000+ IIRC. Ideally on-demand loaded, e.g. tree is
collapsed and just shows +com.sun.star, when you expand that, then only
then is the subtree inserted, and so on. So the full 30,000+ list isn't
actually in the widget, only the expanded portion.

C.