Hi o/

   1.

   Rework the Expert Configuration dialog:
   1.

      Are there any current ideas as to how the Expert Configuration
      Dialog should be reworked?

So, currently the problem with the Expert Configuration is the way it is
implemented. Right know, It implemented as a direct copy of Mozilla
Firefox's about:config page. It is just a table with 4 columns, with about
130,000 entries. When the accessibility tools are open, it tries to create
a lot of labels for each entry I think and it makes it really slow.

Somewhere in the bugzilla I think Caolan mentioned it can be implemented as
a tree-view because the options are in a tree structure and it would fit
better then a simple table. Also it solves the dialog's usability issues
too. I hope that will solve the accessibility problems too.

Have fun,

--
Efe Gürkan YALAMAN
#soma <http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/15/world/europe/turkey-mine-accident/>