On 09.03.2015 11:35, Miklos Vajna wrote:
On Mon, Mar 09, 2015 at 11:00:03AM +0100, Michael Stahl <mstahl@redhat.com> wrote:
iirc the configure will only try to use a python >= 3.3 from the system;
if your build is trying to use system python 2.7 you probably used
--enable-python=system, or maybe i remember it wrong and it works
differently on Mac (but why?).

When I worked on the writerfilter python scripts, I saw that at least
$(call gb_ExternalExecutable_get_command,python) returns an internal
Python 3 on Windows, but uses the system Python on Linux / OS X, which
is indeed confusing, as on OS X, the system Python is 2.x. (I.e. my only
choice was to use a subset of Python that is OK on both 2.x and 3.x.)

Hopefully that's not independent from the Python that is used for pyuno.
;-)

it is, if you use --enable-python=internal instead of
--enable-python=fully-internal  (yes we have too many parameters for
that...)