Hi all,

It appears that the test is failing when I build with SAL_FORCEGL=1

If I had to guess, I’d say that the anti-aliasing method is different - I’m using software GL via
llvm-pipe though.

The image is correct, however - perhaps it would be better to try to test the color of a pixel
closer to the middle of the image to ensure it is green?

Chris