I haven't tried a different version of make as Juergen suggests, but I
confirm that the issue has to do with the fact that make doesn't generate
the invariant data that the python script excepts. Specifically, all the #
lines that contain the paths and filenames are missing from the output,
hence the python script's failure to generate proper project/solution files.

I know I built the latest gmake for libreoffice and I also know that I've
successfully generated project/solution files at certain points in the past
couple of months. I suspect make breaks due to --enable-dbgutil, but
haven't verified. So using a minimal configure flags it might work.

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 6:48 AM, Juergen Funk Mailinglist <