In case it turns out to be a feature request: There's an article on
blogs.msdn.com describing the (little) differences between a Visio Drawing
(.vsd), Visio Stencil (.vss) and Visio Template (.vst).

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/visio/archive/2006/05/30/608089.aspx

- Maarten

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Maarten Hoes <hoes.maarten@gmail.com>