Hello All:

I’ve been looking to get involved for a while but I am not really sure where to start, it will
defiantly be small. ;)  I’ve checked out and built the code and I did run into a problem with one
of the unit tests, the specific problem that I am seeing was actually discussed on the list:

https://www.mail-archive.com/libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org/msg133962.html
<https://www.mail-archive.com/libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org/msg133962.html>

Incidentally, the result I get for the failed test, getXPath(pXmlDoc, "//a:srcRect",
"l").toInt32(), is:

25630
crop-pixel.docx,/Users/jdp/Development/libreoffice/core/sw/qa/extras/ooxmlexport/ooxmlexport.cxx:489:testCropPixel::Import_Export_Import
assertion failed
- Expression: getXPath(pXmlDoc, "//a:srcRect", "l").toInt32() <= 21856

I didn’t notice that this problem, if it is a problem, was resolved.

In any case, I looked through the list of Bugs on Bugzilla looking for Easy CPP Hacks and found
87026. I’ve been looking at it and though it certainly appears easy, I don’t really have any
experience with Glade.

So I am wondering was there any resolution to the unit test problem that I saw, can I provide any
additional information that might fix it? Is there something I might be able to do to fix it?

Regarding the 87026 task, I am interested in assisting; is there somewhere I can get more
information on the UI or someone who might be able to discuss it with me? Or perhaps there is a
better place for me to start.

Thanks. :)