On Sun, 2014-11-02 at 22:39 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Caolan McNamara wrote:
I reckon practically all the "swapped arguments" are ok except maybe for
1242508. (caolanm->quikee: in 1b23e46051d8cc7c01fd8b4d0ea51bfec145db8e
there is..
- pWriteAcc->SetPixel( i, x, aResultColor );
+ pWriteAcc->SetPixel( x, y, aResultColor );
and SetPixel takes args named x, y. so are those arguments definitely
not the wrong way around or is it actually a real detected problem?)

Aye. But SetPixel arg ordering is just being totally silly. Fix pushed
though.

Yesterday's run is now an all-time low of 0.04 defect density, with just
163 issues remaining to be triaged.

735814 Explicit null dereferenced in
sc/source/ui/namedlg/namedefdlg.cxx:240 looks like a real problem where
pNewEntry is dereferenced but an above code path assigns NULL to it if I
could get a calc guy to look at it.

and

705391 Inferred misuse of enum really bugs me.
xmloff/source/transform/MergeElemTContext.cxx:235 where
XML_ATACTION_MOVE_FROM_ELEM_RNG2ISO_DATETIME is from a completely
different enum than all the other cases. It looks completely bogus, but
I don't know if it should be some other condition or if that case
belongs to another switch.

C.