Hi Caolán,

On Thursday, 2014-10-30 16:03:53 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:

Nearly all the other "swapped arguments" are around column/rows possibly
being swapped, especially in calc, e.g. a lot of them are like 1242513
bChartRowAsHdr passed to bCol on line 3176
ScCellRangesBase::setRowDescriptions. I assume those are ok ?

Yes, a row as headers means the cells are column headers, I set those to
Intentional with a comment.

There are also 4 remaining (from originally 1842) "uninitialized members
in ctors", all from calc, where there are quite a few members and only
some of them get initialized directly in the ctor. It'd be good to get
someone from calc to have a once-over on those and see if they are
intentionally uninitialized for e.g. performance reasons.

Fixed two (actually for unused cases, but..), Intentional one, and
investigating the last one about RowInfo/FillInfo.

Also grabbed a few of the remaining others.

  Eike

GPG key ID: 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Care about Free Software, support the FSFE https://fsfe.org/support/?erack