I’ve run:

        $ ulimit -c unlimited
        $ libreoffice lightproof_hu-1.5.oxt
        $ ls
        doc/  META-INF/  __pycache__/  pythonpath/  src/  ChangeLog  COPYING
        description.xml  Dialog.py  lightproof_hu-1.5.oxt  Lightproof.py
        Linguistic.xcu  make.py  NEWS  README  THANKS  VERSION

So either no file is generated or it is not being generated in $(pwd). I did
get some X errors on the command line, but I don’t think they are relevant
here. Just in case though:

        X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) 8
          Major opcode: 42 (X_SetInputFocus)
          Resource id:  0x7e0041c

I’m running Chakra, and I am currently building the Arch Linux source package
for LibreOffice on my system, to see if it is something that we do differently
in Chakra when we build LibreOffice.

O Xoves, 9 de Outubro de 2014 18:34:14 Stephan Bergmann escribiu: