Hi Tamas,

On Sat, 2014-09-27 at 16:05 +0200, Zolnai Tamás wrote:
It's the collada2gltf code which uses std::shared_ptr at many places
so it would be much work to replace all of them with
boost::shared_ptr, but actually can be done if necessary.

        Interesting; we should work out what is best to do there I guess.

 I just thought packages are created with newer compilers, since they
generate more better output (in theory).

        We compile LibreOffice on our oldest Linux base-line, which is
something horribly old; that is because all newer releases are backwards
compatible, but no newer release makes it easy to compile for older
systems; sad but true.

Other thing is that I need to know whether this is the problem indeed.
So can I know what compilers are used for packages? Are they support
std::shared_ptr?

        Actually, I'm really surprised that this was turned off without any
discussion / notification to you. That's really not ideal; Cloph is away
on vacation just now - and we've had Robinson doing interim release mgmt
- but ... I'll push to the ESC agenda to investigate - it seems most
odd.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--