Hi Nicholas,

I suggest we stop with thread and start anew - is that possible?

I am sorry that you are having trouble building with --enable-dbgutil on
Windows.  I used to maintain a tinderbox that had this setting on, to
avoid bitrot, but then switched that to --enable-debug (so that it can
be tested by wider user base), so I don't think we have a tinderbox that
would force buildability of LibreOffice on Windows with
--enable-dbgutil; if you need that, you are on your own.

Having said that; why do you need --enable-dbgutil specifically?  Where
did you get the suggestion to use --enable-dbgutil?  For normal
development, --enable-debug should be enough, and also it will give you
faster builds + runtime.

My suggestion would be to change --enable-dbgutil in your autogen.input
to --enable-debug, then do make clean, and make.

FWIW, master has been broken on Windows in the morning, but since the
commit

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=cc6c01632dda28db0da8d007f2fcac63f1c85e38

it should be OK again (or at least is for me with MSVC 2012).

All the best,
Kendy