Hey,

I think it is a good idea and would improve the workflow. Adding it should
be a quite simple task as the ciabot script is modular enough to just
integrate it.
It currently lives in the dev-tools repo and after implementing it you need
to talk to miklos so that he can update the production copy.

Regards,
Markus