OK, try it again setting the following environment variables:

LIB=c:\Program Files\Microsoft Data Access SDK
2.8\Libs\x86\lib;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL
Server\100\Tools\SDK\Lib;
INCLUDE=c:\Program Files\Microsoft Data Access SDK 2.8\inc;C:\Program
Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\SDK\Include;

REF: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms131310.aspx

Regards,
Robert

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu>