Dear LibreOffice Team,

Kindly Accept my hearty congratulations for your ongoing endeavour to keep
the Office Application Free for many users who are unable to access
expensive office applications across the world.

This Email is regarding feature request.

Libreoffice is designed keeping in mind the classic look of office, but many
young users who are used to the looks of Ms-Office 2013 and want to shift to
LibreOffice find the Classic use sometime very tough,

So Can you help users like us with

*        Ribbon Interface Option for using the LibreOffice Like it's there
on KINGSOFT OFFICE OR WPS OFFICE (Both are free).

*        Can you please modernise the interface with Flat Look (Of Icons)
and keep the background white.

I wish I was a Software Developer, But Since I am an End User, I can only
provide with little Feedback,

Which might be useful for Libreoffice as becoming the office application for
Next Generation of People like me.

Kindly provide a Feature Request Email ID or Some Place to Post so that it
can be easy to contact you.

My Best Wishes again to LibreOffice Team.

Regards,

Sandy.