And finally, managed to miss the largest part of last weeks work:

* Viewport / overlapping tile matching issues:
** Reverted the assert disabling.
** Revert the DocShell::SetVisArea hack -- using this seems to confuse
   the rest of sw, causing the viewport asserts (i.e. previous point).
** Instead used SwViewSh:VisPortChgd-- which works as expected (i.e.
   correct and matching output, no spurious asserts).
** Allows comparison of all tiles in the lok tiledrendering test.
** But the test is currently still disabled due to loading issues on
   some TBs (and ~useless debug output from framework/sfx2).

For completeness sake, current branches:
* feature/soffice_main:
** Enables the rendering of images for calc/impress.
** Could probably be merged -- but a review would be good, especially
   since I'm unsure of the naming.
** Also currently sometimes segfaulting on shutdown since rebasing on
   master at the weekend, still debugging that...
   (Seems to be about 50/50 reliability.)
* feature/calctiledrendering5
** All the calc tiled rendering work.
** (Still needs further work as to not break the usual UI.)

Cheers,

        Andrzej