Hi All,

* soffice_main LOK integration:
** Integrated configuration initialisation for unit tests into gbuild:
   we now run a simple LOK binary to ensure that the unit test doesn't
   have to deal with restarting itself instead.
   ( gb_CppunitTest_use_confpreinit )
** Disabled Impress Remote for headless -- it's more or less useless,
   and could block a real LO instance from getting hold of the correct
   ports.
** Made CommandLineArgs ignore '--protector': soffice_main/Desktop init.
   fails if there are "unknown" arguments (which --protector previously
   was) -- this hasn't been an issue before as unit tests typically
   don't run soffice_main.
** Added "--headless" arg to lok_initialize: we already manually set
   headless on vcl/Application, but Desktop/CommandLineArgs has a
   separate concept of headless (which is used e.g. to decide whether
   or not to show document recovery dialogs) -- the latter is actually
   used to set the former (the vcl/Application headless is then used
   to cancel any later dialogs that might be shown).
*** (Might be better to allow manual setting of the headless flag
    directly rather than by passing string arguments which are then
    parsed?)
* Moved all this into feature/lok_sofficemain since it's probably not
  far off being mergeable.

* Rebased calc work atop of that (feature/calctiledrendering5).

* Moved lok_init from shim.c into LibreOfficeKit.h
  (i.e. killing the static library)
** https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/10584/
** Made it a static function -- can't use inline since we need to
   support c89 -- since lok_init only exists on Linux we could
   potentially use c99 there, but I imagine it would be a can
   of worms to selectively enable c99 when virtually all the other
   LO C code has to stay c89 compatible anyways.
** And we have to use #pragma to disbale -Wunused-function...

Some screens of calc/impress with images visible are attached.

Cheers,
        Andrzej