Hi Kacper,

Kacper Kasper píše v Čt 03. 07. 2014 v 19:58 +0200:

(*) Libreoffice is a fairly active and large project. any port will
need some sustained attention to keep up.

I am aware of that. I am willing to maintain it.

Glad to hear; and it is exciting to hear about a new LibreOffice
port :-)

As soon as you get LibreOffice on Haiku buildable & up-stream the
patches, would be great if you can setup a tinderbox

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Tinderbox

to make sure others are not breaking it for you either.

About the issue with UNO I mentioned: it seems it is caused by some
modules not being compiled (I compile them manually one by one now).
I'll try to make full build work and come back with the results.

I guess your work consists of a mixture of trivial, and more advanced
patches.  I'd strongly encourage you to up-stream the trivial ones
immediately [but I guess the others made the point too :-)]; via gerrit
is ideal:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit/setup

All the best,
Kendy