in published api

offapi/com/sun/star/sdbc/XDatabaseMetaData.idl

two methods...

    long getDriverMajorVersion();
    long getDriverMinorVersion();

have no raises (SQLException) spec unlike all the other members, and
the following four coverity ids show that there are 4 implementations
of these that actually could throw SQLException

706317 Uncaught exception
  line 1215 connectivity/source/drivers/jdbc/DatabaseMetaData.cxx
        sal_Int32 SAL_CALL
java_sql_DatabaseMetaData::getDriverMajorVersion(  )
706361 Uncaught exception
706318 Uncaught exception
706362 Uncaught exception

how do we feel about changing the .idl here like we did in

commit 09f9a79b112aae36d54520568962d84a931f6491