Le 09/06/2014 10:06, Julien Nabet a écrit :

I had to comment every Mysql/MariaDB options since brew (a repository
manager) freezed to install mysql connector (at least for some minutes
when installing Mysql after having retrieved Boost and other components
+ build Mysql with cmake).

Note that the connector code builds on OSX, but doesn't work, even when
using the mysql C and/or C++ sources - there is some mislinking or
incompatible construction going on that I haven't managed to fathom out.
The dylib gets built, but fails to be recognized when called by LO dynld
and throws an error.

Back on topic, I haven't tried LO's ODBC support in a while on OSX
64bit, at one stage, it was completely hosed, but that was a while ago.
I didn't/don't use homebrew to point to unixODBC, but take the default
LO build config in this regard.

Alex