Hi all,
I'm working on drawing arbitrary text fill colors in Draw and currently my
code
- draws correctly (or almost correctly) a fill color when in EDIT mode;
- draws something unexpected in NON-EDIT mode-

I am trying to debug what happens when the switching between EDIT and
NON-EDIT occurs (e.g. which functions take care of setting the state of
OutputDevice and so on from EditEng).
Does anyone know any point I should be looking at?
Or does anyone have any suggestion on how to proceed for debugging?

Cheers,
Matteo