Please use the user mailing list for these question.

Thanks.

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 7:23 PM, Sayantan Das <sayantan13@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am not talking about Excel/Calc.
I am talking about Word /Writer.

Please let me know if this can be done on Word/Writer.

Regards,

Sayantan Das

Use Linux. Be free !
http://www.tuxtrix.com

On 25 May 2014 21:44, Jean-Joseph THIBAULT <jjthibault@tekonorma.fr>wrote:

 Hello

     I think you're outdated.

     Here is the screenshot for Excel version 2010 MSO

And capture for LibreOffice Version 4.1.6.2

Regards,

Jean-Joseph THIBAULT