* Certification update (Stephan/Bjoern)
    + ran the script; identified a new set of candidates
    + certification - does it depend on fixing issues in 2x components ?
(Kohei)
        + no, but a competence and community connection test.
    + seven candidates agreed unanimously.
AI: + mail candidates to ask their permission (Stephan)

* Gran Canaria hack-fest (Bjoern)
    + April 24-25, 2014 (Thu-Fri)
        + add good topic ideas to the wiki page
        + cf. action items above.

* OOXML export validation and ODF validation (Markus)
    + have support for export validation in our testing framework
    + tinderebox maintainer need to enable validation, at least on few
boxes
    + Markus will write a mail - wrt. what is necessary to have in your
path.
        + enabled in calc for ODF & OOXML now
        + enabled in chart2 for OOXML
        + also available in writer - but issues need tackling in the
export tests
            + a chunk is around ordering of elements (Miklos)
                + these seem to cause no practical problems really.
        + in Excel element order is important (Markus)
            + elements are removed if in the wrong order.
        + hopefully this keeps validation errors under control.
    + Cloph enabled this on 2x TDF / Linux test-boxes, so they will fail
now.
    + shell wrappers for java validators - can we have them
      inside the tinderbox script ? (Thorsten)
AI:     + check them in to save time (Markus)

Done now with
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/dev-tools/commit/?id=e94ee6b8c3f732194c72c0fdb796483a5ee39201

If you have a tinderbox and think that the additional minute more does not
hurt it would be nice to enable it.

Regards,
Markus