Hi Ian,

as far as I know, nobody is working on this currently.
Of course you can add the functionality yourself.

This should help you get started with Development: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development And this might be a good code entry point: http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/ui/miscdlgs/sharedocdlg.cxx#76

This List is for UX topics. You should write to the Developers list (libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org) in future. I have included them in CC.

Samuel