Hi Bjoern, all,
Le 17/01/2014 12:01, Bjoern Michaelsen a écrit :
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 06:21:48PM +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
    + All Most Annoying Bugs -> priority Highest (Bjoern)

This is done now too, so right now, all NEW bugs(*) with priority highest should
also block a MAB and all NEW bugs blocking a MAB should be priority highest.

I updated the MAB instructions to include setting "priority: highest" when
adding a bug to MAB.

for QA, this means two things, one short term, one long term.

== short term ==

To keep the highest=MAB equivalence clean, some regular (weekly?) checking for
bugs that are priority:highest and not a MAB would be needed. Such bugs could
be seen as "proposed MABs" and either be:
- promoted to a MAB with the usual procedure (rationale etc.)
- or respectfully rejected and bumped to priority:high

Someone volunteering for this task?

If so, it would be interesting:
- how many such bugs there are each week
- what is their quality (as in: how many are good MABs? how many are well triaged?)

For information, I've forwarded and translated your mail to our qa list.
I'll have a look today to those bugs having priority:highest and not in
the Mab yet.
Cheers
Sophie