On Tue, 2014-01-21 at 14:20 +0100, Matteo Casalin wrote:
I'm (very) slowly working on this. Indeed there are some obscure (to
me) points in which I don't know how to proceed. I will push to gerrit
for review, just to have some cross checks, and the first bunch of
patches should be ready in the next few days.

BTW: is there any chance that some use of sal_uInt16 is left behind in
the already converted code? I'm asking just to know what to focus on
after this task is finally done.

There is a chance alright. But in writer at least I made an effort in
the first round to find all the sal_uInt16s which were really
xub_StrLens and rename them as xub_StrLen before going on later to
convert them to sal_Int32. Which doesn't mean I'm sure I got them all of
course.

C.