I started following the quickstart guide to build libreoffice and then I
encountered this error. There is no problem with my internet connection and
I guess I dont have the required permissions locally to access this server
. If someone could help me , it would be great..

manohar@crazyHorse:~/Development$ git clone git://
anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core libreoffice
Cloning into 'libreoffice'...
fatal: unable to connect to anongit.freedesktop.org:
anongit.freedesktop.org[0: 131.252.210.161]: errno=Connection timed out

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 9:28 PM, Michael Meeks