Le 16/01/2014 16:49, Caolán McNamara a écrit :
On Fri, 2014-01-10 at 22:25 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
The second one is only partially visible. Perhaps the four checkboxes
under Settings could be rearranged in two columns ?

How about now after
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-4-2&id=0d5397234b7589617970bb20d8fb3ad07a4587a1

?

Only one word : perfect ! :-) Thank you very much.

Doing some tests (before this commit) I discovered that the apparent
size of the font in the UI (and, as consequence, if all widgets have
enough room in the dialog) depends on at least two factors:
1/ if the checkbox "Use the system font for the user interface" is
checked or not ;
2/ at the OS level, what scale factor is used for the text.

It seems that the real definition of my screen is ~121 dpi instead of 96
dpi and if I set a scale factor for text to 1.2 and font size to 10
(instead of 12) the display is correct.
On the PC I use at work, the display is correct with a scale factor of
1; the screen definition is ~120 too. The graphic card is a Nvidia which
is not the case for my personal PC (Intel). Both machines use Unity, the
one at work on a Xubuntu base.

Best regards.
JBF