Hi there,

On Mon, 2013-12-23 at 21:10 +0000 wrote:
Why does the autogen.sh that is used to compile the  build, Linux - rpm (x86),
version 4.1.4, English (US) have the flags -

        Sure - this is because the rather old system we compile the generic
linux builds on (which needs to be that old so we can run on all newer
systems) can't feasibly have KDE4 installed. I tried to make a magic
assembler tool to stub the libraries to overcome that without success -
it's a bit of a pain.

--disable-kde4
--enable-kde

in the file LibreOfficeLinux.conf.

        Sure - and also --enable-gnome-vfs as well as --disable-gio is a
similar disaster caused by the same issue.

Is it because in the standard build  kde integration of LibreOffice is
still at KDE3?

        It's all to do with what we can get to install on a reasonably vanilla
CentOS 5 (IIRC).

        HTH,

                Michael.

--