Hi Keith,

Keith Curtis píše v Pá 13. 12. 2013 v 15:58 -0500:

Good to hear from you. I've got a number of things in progress on my
computer beyond the underlines
(https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/HiDpi) but I wait to
get an API first as I'm just writing "if (1) //hidpi".

I am sorry it takes me so long to get back to you - I am trying to find
out the best place for this, so that we have the smallest amount of
places to touch; unfortunately each experiment triggered a ~whole
LibreOffice rebuild, so it is progressing slowly.

What looks best at the moment is just adding it to OutputDevice, next to
mnDPIX and mnDPIY; looks most promising that way.  I believe with this,
we will be able to do the scaling directly in vcl in case the
OutputDevice is in fact a Window.

I hope to have some results tomorrow; again - sorry that it takes so
long.

All the best,
Kendy