- - !
When create a selection, attach a comment to that, I get the following
output:
[image: Inline image 2]
[image: Inline image 3]
[image: Inline image 1]

I did not find the fieldmark.Confused.
Thank you!

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 4:31 PM, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos@collabora.co.uk>wrote:

Hi,

As requested earlier, please don't drop the list from CC, that's
considered rude. Thanks.

On Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 06:10:13PM +0800, 刘先洋 <renduly@gmail.com> wrote:
A user does not insert an fieldmark of object.There will be no the object
when you save a document.
How to generate a document that contains the object.
Can you teach me how to use?
Or you give me an example of a document.

If you want to generate a ODT document that contains a fieldmark, the
easiest way is to create a selection, attach a comment to that, and save
the document.

I can not find field:fieldmark (start, end,or field) of node in Open
Format
Document v1.2, Part 1 OpenDocument Schema
I use google find someone to discussed field: fieldmark.

That's an odf extension, pending here:

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE-2096

See more details about it in our wiki:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/ODF_Implementer_Notes#LibreOffice_ODF_extensions

Is there another word processing software will generate a document which
using the object(fieldmark)?

I think ATM only LibreOffice generates the fieldmark ODF elements.

Miklos

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image