On Tue, Dec 03, 2013 at 06:41:20PM +0800, 刘先洋 <renduly@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.I saw your patch:

commit 8d9991c97a3e9574d7424aa3d295e5b6b2830bda
Author: Miklos Vajna <vmiklos@suse.cz>
Date:   Thu Jul 19 12:49:37 2012 +0200

    TextFieldmark::ReleaseDoc: properly remove text fieldmarks from SwDoc

    Change-Id: I7b11cf78f106807561be77c51641796319aaf636

I want to know the function of TextFieldmark.
Or Fieldmark ,
Or SwXFieldmark,
Or {"com.sun.star.text.Fieldmark",
 SW_SERVICE_TYPE_FIELDMARK }

A fieldmark is an object that is both a field and a mark (as in
bookmark) at the same time. The above commit is part of the commented
text ranges work in Writer, where such a range is also a fieldmark, and
there were some problem with removing them.

HTH,

Miklos