On Thu, 2013-09-12 at 10:49 +0200, Zolnai Tamás wrote:
Hi Tomofumi and Cedric,
I found that the next commit is bugous:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8c2902ecbf135fae070ea032fa10a59bb76ec1b0

I have problem mostly with using the ApplyLineDashing method with
scale parameter (borderlineprimitive2d.cxx).
I know two reasons why this is wrong:
There is a small part of the patch, which make to draw hairline
primitive, when the line is solid (before only the width was checked).
Maybe this part fixed the original bug, because as I see the hairline
primitive means a solid line.

Can you submit a patch that reverts the parts that you believe are
problematic and keeps the part you think might be useful for the
original problem ?

How do we visually see the problems you describe ? If I put some dashed
borders on some cells in calc and zoom in and out it doesn't seem to
look particularly wrong for me.

C.