Oh, and I forgot to mention that my change to ThumbnailView breaks the
template dialog, because that has a few buttons overlaying ThumbnailView,
and when scrolling, the thumbnails are visible behind these buttons. This
wasn't a problem before, because ThumbnailView scrolled thumbnails
per-line, and thumbnails were never rendered under the buttons.
Something like a white rectangle should be drawn under the buttons, but
over the thumbnails. I can't add this to ThumbnailView, since this is only
needed in the Template*View classes, so something will have to be worked
out.