Hello Flavio

Em 02-09-2013 05:20, Flavio Moringa escreveu:
I,

thanks for the tips, I'm trying it out right now....

The templates are internal to a company business process, and as such I
cannot share them.

You don't need to compile LibreOffice just to add new templates to your
installation.

You can add templates with categories to LibreOffice as an extension. It
is not only much easier to solve your demand but also you keep your
templates independent from LO packages and versions.

And extensions can have version itself, so your templates can be
upgraded very easily (just redeploy the new version).

Your extension can be deployed with the same tool you use for the msi
package.

Regards

Olivier

In the end where will this templates be available? It would be great if
a new category labeled "Company Name" was created with this templates
inside...

Thanks for helping out.

Cheers

*Flávio Moringa*
Project Leader

Caixa Mágica Software
Energia Open Source
Rua Soeiro Pereira Gomes, Lote 1 - 4.º B,
Edifício Espanha, 1600-196 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel.: +351 217 921 260 Fax: +351 217 921 261
http://www.caixamagica.pt
https://twitter.com/flaviomoringa
https://www.facebook.com/flaviomoringa
<https://www.facebook.com/flavio.moringa>
http://pt.linkedin.com/in/flaviomoringa
http://people.caixamagica.pt/flaviomoringa

2013/8/30 Eike Rathke <erack@redhat.com <mailto:erack@redhat.com>>

    Hi Flavio,

    On Tuesday, 2013-08-27 10:19:35 +0100, Flavio Moringa wrote:

    > I'm trying to add a few extra templates to a 4.1 windows build,
    but I don't
    > know where to put them on the source dir so that they are caught
    in the
    > final MSI....
    >
    > In 3.x I used to put them in
    "extras/source/premium/templates/lang/en-US/"
    > but that dir does not exist anymore....

    extras/source/templates/dirname/ looks like the place to go (of course
    another new path under extras/source/... would do as well) and then
    create an extras/Package_dirname.mk file similar to
    extras/Package_tpllayoutimpr.mk and add that to extras/Module_extras.mk
    and also add an entry to scp2/source/ooo/file_extra_ooo.scp (look for
    gid_File_Extra_Tpllayoutimpr) and scp2/source/ooo/module_hidden_ooo.scp
    (dito, look for gid_File_Extra_Tpllayoutimpr)

    Or simply publish the templates on http://templates.libreoffice.org/

    Or if they could be of general interest as default templates, contribute
    them to the project?

      Eike

    --
    LibreOffice Calc developer. Number formatter stricken i18n
    transpositionizer.