I,

thanks for the tips, I'm trying it out right now....

The templates are internal to a company business process, and as such I
cannot share them.

In the end where will this templates be available? It would be great if a
new category labeled "Company Name" was created with this templates
inside...

Thanks for helping out.

Cheers

*Flávio Moringa*
Project Leader

Caixa Mágica Software
Energia Open Source
Rua Soeiro Pereira Gomes, Lote 1 - 4.º B,
Edifício Espanha, 1600-196 Lisboa - Portugal
Tel.: +351 217 921 260 Fax: +351 217 921 261
http://www.caixamagica.pt
https://twitter.com/flaviomoringa
https://www.facebook.com/flaviomoringa<https://www.facebook.com/flavio.moringa>
http://pt.linkedin.com/in/flaviomoringa