On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 05:40:19PM +0200, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@redhat.com> wrote:
    Mark Base window titles for localisation

But none of the properties below are marked as oor:loalized="true"
in officecfg/registry/schema/org/openoffice/Setup.xcs, so those
xml:lang="en-US" additions will effectively be just ignored.  (And
changing Setup.xcs accordingly could be considered an incompatible
change, so we need to be careful there, but it might well be the
correct thing to do here, depending on what this commit actually
wanted to achieve.)

Ah, hm. I assumed this solved some problem in practice, and approved, as
it's just modifying the xcu, not the xcs. I indeed overlooked that the
xcs doesn't have the corresponding attribute, either.

Gabor?