On 12/08/13 08:27, Gergő Mocsi wrote:
Hi all,
there are lots of changes in the feature.
I've added a couple of options into the ModalDialog (View/IDE
options), and it's corresponding options into CodeCompleteOptions class.
Use extended types: when this is turned off (and Code Complete on), it
can autocomplete structs , turned on autocompletes interfaces also.
Corrected the other functions: there were some smaller bugs in
"Autoclose Procedures": it inserted "End Sub" when autcompleting
 function.
I've also found some problems(yes, again) in the nested reflection(the
new exteded types option caused some problems), but they're fixes.
Code: I did a lot of code fixes: I've tried to tear it apart logically
as much as I can. I've created a class UnoTypeCodeCompletor to handle
the code completition in the ide.
These are all great improvements & fixes, I think we should be thinking
about merging to master, it's great that there are actually useful
things that work even without the 'Extended Type' support
Another significant fix is that I've made the ListBox to use KeyInput
instead of PreNotify to handle the key event.
hmm, I guess this goes back to our conversation on irc, I still don't
get it why you need or want to use KeyInput on your subclassed ListBox,
in the end it calls PreNotify ( directly ) in the case of up/down arrows
and tracks the typed text in the other instance. I believe if you didn't
call the base class ListBox::KeyEvent then the behaviour would be
exactly the same ( but maybe I am wrong there ) But if not imho it would
be clearer to have a new public method on the CodeCompleteListBox that
you use to send the KeyEvents to.
Plans for this week: I'll replace the ModalDialog with a SvxTabPage in
Tools/Options dialog.
I think once this is in place we could merge to master the current code :-)

Would you think about maybe showing some screenshots ( or doing a
screencast etc. ) to show off the nice work that you have done

Noel