On 5 August 2013 16:13, Kohei Yoshida <kohei.yoshida@suse.de> wrote:

On 08/05/2013 03:05 PM, Wagner Macedo wrote:

One point. I still don't know what's the desired behavior, i.e.:

1. handle HTML in two-way mode ("Save as" option)?
2. handle HTML in one-way mode ("Export" and "Open" options)

Two way. Calc already supports importing HTML document.

But whether an export filter is either "save as" or "export" is not up to
individual filters. The filter framework automatically assigns one way or
the other, depending on whether the particular file type has both import
export capability, or just export.  In the former case, the file type
becomes available in the "save as" dialog, whereas in the latter case, it
becomes only available in the "export" dialog.

HTH,

It helped.

And to clarify me, according to what you say some messages before,

In short, these two take two different code paths.  The HTML export one
goes through an internal, C++ export filter (I believe), whereas the XHTML
export one goes through a XSLT based export path, which is super slow and
is not scalable.

then if I take Bug 41281, my task would be to improve the C++ export filter
to have the same quality of XSLT one, correct?

--
Wagner Macedo