Lubos Lunak wrote:
 So I think my questions are basically:
- how much space can I take with this on dev-builds? If I enable it
  also for 4.0 and 4.1 tinderbox and keep it for 5 last dailies, the
  space requirements should be somewhere below 100GiB tops, but in
  practice probably less.

We've currently 565G free on the box, so I'd say have a go.

- can the server take the bandwith load? Tinderbox is rate-limited
  for upload, so that's not a problem, but I don't have an estimate
  for download. MSVC downloads only those .pdb files it actually
  needs, and it can cache them locally, so it's hopefully not that
  much.

There's no way but trying. If opengrok becomes unbearably slow, we'll
know the root cause. ;)

Beyond that - great stuff!

-- Thorsten