Lubos,

I currently have no issues driving use of a Windows debug build on my part,
but I do want to practice a bit with my testing tool--ProcessExplorer--to
generate hopefully useful stack trace's.

Notice that you  rebuild the Symbols and have them posting to the
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/ repositories.

I don't know, but should the symbols need to be built for each branch?  Or,
are they generic and can be used with all of the builds--currently 4.0.5,
4.1.1, and master?

And sort of related,  for those debug builds that are posted as zip'd /Admin
installs, rather than posted as MS Installer packages--so currently just the
4.1.1.0+ builds--what Windows registry values must be established to make
the install comparable to a MSI package installation run with
WRITE_REGISTRY=1.  Alternatively, can you set the TB build to produce only
MSI packages, and avoid posting Zip'd /Administrative install packages?

Stuart